Simrad NSE8 8" MFD Display
Simrad NSE-8 Multifunction Display
Simrad NSE, this tough, versatile chartplotter / multifunction display features pre-loaded cartography (Insight HD), full compatibility with SimNet marine electronics and user-friendly controls.
Available in 8-inch and 12-inch versions, the new Simrad NSE multifunction display brings professional-grade navigation electronics to the leisure and light commercial user.
Built to withstand the toughest conditions, the Simrad NSE8 is a stunningly fast, full-function chartplotter right out of the box, supplied pre-loaded with HD Insight (USA only) cartography. But that's just the beginning, as the Simrad NSE8 offers owners the opportunity to add over time a wide range of modules and transducers that will extend its capabilities to include functioning as a best-in-class echo sounder / fishfinder, radar display (both HD and broadband), AIS transceiver, autopilot control, engine performance display and much more, all accessible from a single screen (additional screens can be added as required) and displayed in the format and combination of your choice. And it's all easy to install thanks to its SimNet / NMEA2000 compatibility - just plug in the new unit and the NSE will recognise and configure it automatically.
- Pre-loaded Insight HD for the Americas, plus super-fast chart redraw for seamless navigation even at high speeds.
- Simple controls even for the first-time user, with an all-new alphanumeric keypad, rotary controller and direct access keys.
- Fully compatible with the revolutionary broadband sounder / fishfinder BSM-1 module.
- Build your own network of state-of-the art Simrad navigation technology for professional-grade performance; just plug in broadband or HD radar, best-in-class autopilots, AIS and more to create an integrated navigation station.
- Rugged aluminium construction for the most challenging conditions and environments.
- Very high resolution screen and super-bright LED backlighting, yet 60% lower power consumption.
- High-brightness bonded screens with LED backlight technology
- An 80GB hard drive for the cartography together with a 1.6 GHz CPU for ultra-fast chart redraw
- SVGA in the 8-inch version.